I feel like I need to state for the record that I animate on bottom pegs these days. When I first got my lightbox, I glued my pegbar to the top because that’s where there was more space, but since then I have seen the light and nowadays I flip my lightbox…
….Not really knowledgeable about this stuff, but i thought bottom-pegs were more comfortable for flipping frames? tell me i am not in the wrong about this.
just a circle and some lines drawn onto the randomest of whatever kind of paper is lying around at the momnent and if i really like the drawing, i will probably leave it at that and notchange it further but since i had a camera this time around i decide to take a shot and then continue wherever it might go
this one turned ointo a roxy(from homestuck)….aaand then i doodled some more.
these snapshots were taken almost more than a month ago…..WOW why did i think it wouldn’t get slightly prophetic… (if it’s homestuck btw, everything gets sligthly prophetic…..)
Seriously though, does anyone know what this means? It could be the tablet is just old and whatever is causing the green colour bleed, is just some internal cord wiring stuff i know nothing about.
Edit: The tablet is from the wacom graphire4 series, about 6 years old. The cord is a regular white/see-through wacom tablet cord, but at the end of it, near the plus, the cord is softer and green colour seems to be bleeding out of it. as far as i know, green colour has not been accidentally spilt on it or anything, the colour seems to be internal, as it is smushed up against the plastic that is around the cord (or the ‘skin’ of the cord, for lack of better wording on my part….) Everything else seems to be fine, but the green part itself is just really weird.
Finally converted it into a proper brush! I suspect it’s supposed to work a little differently than pictured here in this test, but I guess this is something I’ll have to test out more…. then again it might just be that I messed up halfway through >_>
I did fix the whole greyscale problem though, all i had to do was leave it with a white greyscale BG and, here’s what i didn’t do at first, flatten the image. Good, otherwise i woulda proobably continued this problem into future gimp brush adventures! Ah i’m so glad i got that fixed Anyway, you can get the brush i converted into Gimp here. Or you can go and get the original .abr brush, if you have photoshop instead. ……Aaaand I’m gonna go and test this brush out more.