whispers into tag
who wants to do firefly crossovers with me
just…. just how crossover are we talking here? XD cause i’m sure it can go both ways and middle-ways.
Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants
(makes 32 mini croissants)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbsp sugar (either granulated or powdered)
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin together.
- Roll out crescent rolls and cut lengthwise so they’re just as long but half as wide.
- In a wide, shallow dish, mix together sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spread 1 tbsp of pumpkin mixture across each piece of crescent roll. Roll up and place in sugar mixture, rolling around until well coated.
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes.
Imagine if they had animated Legend of Korra in the style of the time period it was set in… basically you’d get cubism, art deco, bauhaus, surrealism…
God, that’d be such a trip. Someone get on that fanart doublequick, yo.
hmm! now there’s a thought!
This is “The Safest Wall” in Seoul, South Korea. Young couples show their love for each other by locking a pair of padlocks to this fence, and throwing the keys over the edge. By throwing away the keys, they are showing their undying commitment to each other. And if you are out there, I promise I will take you to this place. I hope you exist. I’m waiting.
And then he cheats on you.
Definitely worth a second reblog.
LOL the gif
THE GIF OMG
Wait a second I thought this thing was in France.
Is it in both.
Wow, somebody was a huge copier.
The one in France was for best friends too though.